do you know What to expect from therapy ?
Virtual counselling is a form of remote counselling that is similar to face-to-face therapy. Online therapy is conducted between the therapist and the patient via a secure, designated platform with or without audio and or visual access. Clients access virtual counselling with an internet connection and an electronic device (laptop/computer, phone, or tablet). Online counselling can be conducted via text only (like email), audio only (using headphones), or combined audio and video (using headphones and a web camera).
Online therapy, also known as virtual counselling, is a form of remote counselling that is similar to face-to-face therapy.
Virtual counselling, also known as online therapy, is a form of remote counselling that is similar to face-to-face therapy. In many ways it can be just as effective as traditional face-to-face therapy. However, there are some key differences between virtual and traditional counselling that should be considered when deciding on the best approach for you.
What is virtual counselling?
Virtual counselling (also known as online or digital therapy) involves one or more sessions with an experienced therapist who provides support through secure video conferencing software. You can usually find a therapist at your own convenience and in your own time zone—without the need for travel! This format allows people from all over the world access to quality care at any time of day.
Virtual counselling is conducted between the therapist and the patient via a secure, designated platform with or without audio and or visual access.
- The virtual counselling platform is a secure, designated space where your therapist will be able to communicate with you. It allows for the client and therapist to have audio and or visual access, or not. You can choose how much or little contact you would like to have with your counselor by selecting these options as well.
- In order for clients to be able to communicate with their therapists, they need:
- A computer – any device that has internet access (laptop, desktop computer)
- Internet connectivity – either through dsl or wifi connection (no special requirements)
Clients access virtual counselling with an internet connection and an electronic device (laptop/computer, phone, or tablet).
Virtual counselling is a type of counselling that allows clients to access therapy through the internet. Clients can use this option to connect with a therapist anytime, day or night, without having to leave their home or office. They also don’t need to travel in order to get help and can do so from any location with an internet connection.
Counselling sessions are conducted over video chat using screen sharing software like Skype or Zoom, which allows therapists and clients to see each other on their computers while they talk. there are many advantages of online counselling such as This eliminates the need for face-to-face meetings and makes it possible for anyone who might otherwise be unable to get therapy due geography constraints (i.e., if they live far away from a therapist) or due lack of transportation options (i.e., if there aren’t enough therapists in their area).
Online counselling can be conducted via text only (like email), audio only (using headphones), or combined audio and video (using headphones and a web camera).
You can choose how to communicate with your counsellor based on what you feel most comfortable with. Do you prefer to write out your thoughts, or would you rather speak them out loud? Are there certain times of day that are better suited for a video chat? You can decide which method works best for your needs and goals.
The same goes for the frequency of sessions as well as duration of each session. Some people prefer weekly appointments, while others prefer bi-weekly sessions or even monthly appointments. It’s also important to remember that most counselling services offer free initial consultations so that both parties get an idea of whether or not they’re a good fit before committing to more frequent sessions and payments (which could otherwise be costly). before Starting Your Therapy go through How do I prepare for online therapy ?
your sessions are secure and private
- Your sessions are confidential.
- Your sessions are secure.
- Your sessions are private.
Here’s why: Online Counselling is safe
- Sessions with a virtual counsellor are safeguarded by technological measures that ensure the privacy of your session, for example, encryption and authentication protocols that keep your information safe, even if you’re using public WiFi. This also means that we can’t see any information about you or your health coverage if you have any at all!
- Our platform is hosted on our own servers, which means there’s no chance of another company having access to our data because they don’t share the same physical location as us (and they probably don’t even know where we’re based). Plus, all communication between your device and our server is secure thanks to HTTPS protocol—which encrypts data between devices so nobody can snoop around in it—so only you and I can see what’s happening inside during each session; others won’t be able to eavesdrop on us!
For more details please visit: https://www.healmind.in
Thanks for reading! We hope we’ve convinced you that online therapy is worth a try. If not, don’t worry — there are many different kinds of therapy out there and it’s important to find the one that works best for you. It may take some trial and error, but just remember: no matter what type of counselling you do, it takes time to build trust with your counsellor. So be patient! We will provide best online counselling service in malayalam